- Who qualifies for the Total Security Upgrade?
- Will my existing equipment work with the Total Security main panel?
- What is the pricing for the upgrade?
Who qualifies for the Total Security Upgrade?
Will my existing equipment work with the Total Security main panel?
Most of the S02/GSM equipment is compatible, with a few exceptions.
- All Sirens
- Motion Detectors (Standard and Pet-Immune)
- Remote Control Key Fobs
- Smoke Alarms
- Gas Leak Detectors
- Glass Break Sensors
- Water Level Sensors
- Vibration Sensors
- Wireless Doorbell
- Door / Window Contact Sensors
They are compatible but cannot make use of the "Ready To Arm" feature of the Total Security panel. The "Ready To Arm" feature prevents the system from arming if any doors or windows are currently open.
Customers can upgrade to the Total Security Door / Window Contact Sensors by visiting here. You do not need to return the existing sensors.
- Wireless RFID Keypads - Total Security version available here.
- Wireless RFID Key Tags - Total Security version available here.
What is the pricing for the upgrade?
Information about pricing can be found here. Customers can get credits after upgrading when they return their existing panel to us.