NOTE: If you purchased the siren as part of a kit, then it has been pre-programmed to the main panel already, and no other programming is needed. Follow these steps below if you have purchased a siren separately, and are now adding it to an existing system.
Programming a Solar-Powered Outdoor Siren with the S02 Main Panel:
- Make sure the system is disarmed. You may also wish to disconnect any other sirens already on the system.
- Make sure the power switch on the siren is in the "ON" position.
- On a keyfob, press the Panic button.
- On the siren, press the black coding button.
- On the keyfob, press the Disarm button.
- Turn off the siren, and leave it off for 5 seconds before turning it back on.
- Test the alarm (press the panic button on a key fob, or arm the system and trigger a sensor). The siren is now programmed, and will sound when the alarm is triggered.
- If you disconnected any other sirens at the beginning, reconnect them now.