NOTE: If you purchased the siren as part of a kit, then it has been pre-programmed to the main panel already, and no other programming is needed. Follow these steps below if you have purchased a siren separately, and are now adding it to an existing system.
Programming Plug-In Strobe Siren with Total Security main panel:
- Unplug any other wireless sirens.
- Disarm the alarm system.
- On the plug-in siren, press and hold the button on the back until the lights turn on.
- On the main panel, do the following:
<6-digit Admin password>, then press the Menu button [button w/ three lines].
Navigate to "Sensors", press "OK" to select.
Navigate to "Wireless Siren," press "OK" to select.
While the lights on the siren are still on, toggle "Wireless Siren" ON by pressing the Menu button. (If the lights on the siren went out, press and hold the siren's button down again before toggling "Wireless Siren" ON.)
The siren will beep several times.
Press "OK" to save your changes.
Return to the main screen by pressing the Back button a few times.
- Unplug the siren and turn it off for 10 seconds, then turn it on and plug it in again. The siren is now programmed.
- Turn on any other sirens that may have been turned off.