This article contains instructions for programming a Wireless Secondary Keypad with RFID to the Total Security main panel.
NOTE: If you purchased the keypad as part of a kit, then it has been pre-programmed to the main panel already, and no other programming is needed. Follow these steps below if you have purchased a keypad separately, and are now adding it to an existing system.
Programming Wireless RFID Keypad with Total Security system:
- On the Main Panel, enter your Administrator password, then press the Menu button [three horizontal lines].
- Navigate to "Sensors", then select "Remote."
- Select an empty Zone, and press "OK."
- Press "OK" to select "Add/Edit". You will hear "Add '#' zone."
- On the Keypad, enter the 6-digit password (default is 123456), then press the "SOS" button.
- On the main panel, you will hear "Add - successfully programmed."
- Press "OK" to save your changes, then press the Back button until you return to the starting screen.