NOTE: If you purchased the siren as part of a kit, then it has been pre-programmed to the main panel already, and no other programming is needed. Follow these steps below if you have purchased a siren separately, and are now adding it to an existing system.
Programming an Indoor / Outdoor Strobe Siren with the GSM Main Panel:
- Make sure the alarm system is disarmed.
- Unplug any other sirens that may already be on the system.
- On the panel, enter your 6-digit SET password, then press Enter.
- Scroll to "Wireless Control" by pressing Left twice (the '4' key), and press Enter.
- Scroll to "Wireless Siren" by pressing Right once (the '6' key).
- Scroll down to "Encryption" and press Enter.
- Enter a random 4-digit number** and press Enter.
- Press ESC until you return to the main screen.
- On the siren, turn the power switch "On".
- Using a key fob, press the Panic button.
- On the siren, press the black coding button.
- On the key fob, press the Disarm button.
- Unplug and turn the siren off for 5 seconds, then plug it in and turn it back on.
- Test the siren by arming the system and triggering the alarm.
- Plug in any other sirens that were unplugged.
** You do not need to know or remember this 4-digit number. It is NOT the same as your system's Operator Password.