NOTE: If you purchased the siren as part of a kit, then it has been pre-programmed to the main panel already, and no other programming is needed. Follow these steps below if you have purchased a siren separately, and are now adding it to an existing system.
Programming a Solar-Powered Outdoor Siren with the GSM Main Panel:
- Make sure the alarm system is disarmed.
- Unplug any other sirens that may already be on the system.
- On the solar-powered siren, turn the power switch "On".
- On a key fob, press the Panic button.
- On the siren, press the black coding button.
- On a key fob, press the Disarm button.
- Turn the siren off for 5 seconds, then turn it back on.
- Test the siren by arming the system and triggering the alarm.
- Plug in any other sirens that were unplugged.