NOTE: If you purchased the sensor as part of a kit, then it has been pre-programmed to the main panel already, and no other programming is needed. Follow these steps below if you have purchased a sensor separately, and are now adding it to an existing system.
Programming a Water Level Sensor with the Total Security Main Panel:
- Turn off any motion detectors to prevent accidentally programming them.
- On the Main Panel, enter your Administrator password, then press the Menu button [three horizontal lines].
- Navigate to "Sensors", then select "Sensor".
- Scroll to the desired Zone, and press OK. You will hear "Zone # - Add."
- Trigger the sensor by pushing on its float. You will hear "Add - successfully programmed."
- Return to the starting screen using the Back button.
- Turn on any motion detectors that may have been turned off.