NOTE: If you purchased the sensor as part of a kit, then it has been pre-programmed to the main panel already, and no other programming is needed. Follow these steps below if you have purchased a sensor separately, and are now adding it to an existing system.
Programming Water Level Sensor with S02 main panel:
Before beginning, decide on a Zone # to add the sensor to. This should be a zone between 01 and 08, as only those zones can be set to 'Emergency' mode for the sensor to work correctly. We recommend programming the sensor on an empty zone by itself.
- Turn off any motion detectors to prevent accidentally programming them.
- On the Main Panel, enter the following:
<your 4-digit password> #
7 # <2-digit zone number> #
- Trigger the sensor by pushing on its float. Your panel will beep twice.
- On the Main Panel, press Return.
- Turn on any motion detectors that were turned off.