NOTE: If you purchased the sensor as part of a kit, then it has been pre-programmed to the main panel already, and no other programming is needed. Follow these steps below if you have purchased a sensor separately, and are now adding it to an existing system.
Programming Glass Break Sensor with GSM main panel:
- Turn off any motion detectors to avoid accidentally programming them.
- On the Main Panel, enter your 6-digit SET password, then press Enter.
- Scroll to the right (using the '6' key) to select Zone, and press Enter.
- Select an appropriate Zone for the sensor. By default, Zone 7 is used for Glass Break Sensors.
- With 'Coding' selected, press Enter.
- Trigger the sensor by tapping on it.
- On the Main Panel, a string of zeros will be replaced by another string of numbers. Press Enter.
- Return to the main screen using the ESC key.
- Turn on any motion detectors that may have been turned off.