NOTE: If you purchased the detector as part of a kit, then it has been pre-programmed to the main panel already, and no other programming is needed. Follow these steps below if you have purchased a detector separately, and are now adding it to an existing system.
Programming Gas Leak Detector with GSM main panel:
- Turn off any motion detectors to avoid accidentally programming them.
- On the Main Panel, enter your 6-digit SET password, then press Enter.
- Scroll to the right (using the '6' key) to select Zone, and press Enter.
- Select an appropriate Zone for the sensor. By default, Zone 6 is used for Gas Leak Detectors.
- With 'Coding' selected, press Enter.
- Press the Test button on the Gas Leak Detector.
- On the Main Panel, a string of zeros will be replaced by another string of numbers. Press Enter.
- Return to the main screen using the ESC key.
- Turn on any motion detectors that may have been turned off.