NOTE: If you purchased the remote fob as part of a kit, then it has been pre-programmed to the main panel already, and no other programming is needed. Follow these steps below if you have purchased a remote fob separately, and are now adding it to an existing system.
Programming a Remote Fob with the S02 Main Panel:
NOTE: By default, the Remote Fobs use Zones 30, 31, and 32 in the S02 system.
- Make sure any motion detectors are turned off before you begin.
- On the Main Panel, enter the following:
<your 4-digit password>. #
7. #. <2-digit zone number>. #
- On the Remote Fob, press any key to add it to the Zone. You will hear 2 beeps on the Main Panel.
- On the Main Panel, press Return.
- Turn on any motion detectors that were previously turned off.