NOTE: If you purchased the remote fob as part of a kit, then it has been pre-programmed to the main panel already, and no other programming is needed. Follow these steps below if you have purchased a remote fob separately, and are now adding it to an existing system.
Programming a Remote Fob with the Total Security Main Panel:
- On the Main Panel, enter your Administrator password, then press the Menu button [three horizontal lines].
- Navigate to "Sensors", then select "Remote".
- Scroll to the desired Zone, and press OK.
- On the Remote Fob, press any key to add it to the Zone.
- Press OK to save your changes, then press the Back key to return to the main screen.