NOTE: If you purchased the keypad as part of a kit, then it has been pre-programmed to the main panel already, and no other programming is needed. Follow these steps below if you have purchased a keypad separately, and are now adding it to an existing system.
Programming RFID Keypad with S02 main panel:
- Plug in the RFID Keypad into the wall power, and turn the power switch ON.
Be careful to not press the tamper switch on the back at this time.
- On the main panel, enter the following:
<4-digit password> #
7 # <2-digit zone number> #
- Press the tamper switch on the back of the RFID keypad. The main panel will beep twice.
- On the main panel, press Return.
NOTE: The RFID Keypad will typically be pre-programmed onto Zone 30, 31, or 32. Any empty zone can be used, however.
Changing the Keypad password:
The RFID Keypad's default password is '123456'.
- Enter the Keypad's current 6-digit password, then press Enter.
- Press 3, 0, then the new 6-digit password, then Enter.
- Type in the new 6-digit password again to confirm, then press Enter again.
- Press the 'Chime' key to exit programming.