NOTE: If you purchased the siren as part of a kit, then it has been pre-programmed to the main panel already, and no other programming is needed. Follow these steps below if you have purchased a siren separately, and are now adding it to an existing system.
Programming the Outdoor / Indoor Siren to a S02 System:
- Make sure the alarm system is disarmed.
- Unplug any other sirens that may already be on the system.
- On a key fob, press the Panic button.
- Plug the siren in to the wall power. You will hear 2 chirps. Unplug the power.
- Plug the siren in a second time, and unplug it again. You will hear 2 chirps again.
- Plug the siren in a third time. The siren will now beep 4 times, with some higher tones.
- On a key fob, press the Disarm button.
- Unplug the siren from the power, and leave it unplugged for 5 seconds.
- Plug the siren back into the wall power.
- Test the siren by arming the system and triggering the alarm.
- Plug in any other sirens that were unplugged.