NOTE: If you purchased the sensor as part of a kit, then it has been pre-programmed to the main panel already, and no other programming is needed. Follow these steps below if you have purchased a sensor separately, and are now adding it to an existing system.
Programming a Door/Window Contact Sensor with the GSM Main Panel:
- Turn off any motion detectors to prevent accidentally programming them.
- On the Main Panel, enter your 6-digit SET password, then press Enter.
- Scroll to the right (using the '6' key) to select Zone, and press Enter.
- Select an appropriate Zone for the sensor. By default, Zone 1 is used for Door / Window Contact Sensors.
- With 'Coding' selected, press Enter.
- Trigger the sensor by moving it away from the magnet.
- On the Main Panel, a string of zeros will be replaced by another string of numbers. Press Enter.
- Return to the main screen using the ESC key.
- Turn on any motion detectors that were turned off.
See more about Zones in the GSM User Manual, Page 98.