NOTE: If you purchased the siren as part of a kit, then it has been pre-programmed to the main panel already, and no other programming is needed. Follow these steps below if you have purchased a siren separately, and are now adding it to an existing system.
Programming the Indoor/Outdoor Strobe Siren to an S02 System:
- Make sure the system is disarmed. You may also wish to disconnect any other sirens already on the system.
- Make sure the power switch on the siren is in the "ON" position. If it was "OFF", it will beep once when turned "ON".
- On a keyfob, press the Panic button.
- On the siren, press the black coding button. The lights on the siren will turn on and stay on.
- On the keyfob, press the Disarm button.
- Unplug and turn off the siren, and leave it unplugged for 5 seconds.
- Plug the siren back in, and turn the power switch "ON". The siren will beep once.
- Test the alarm (press the panic button on a key fob, or arm the system and trigger a sensor). The siren is now programmed, and will sound when the alarm is triggered.
- If you disconnected any other sirens at the beginning, reconnect them now.
De-Programming the Indoor/Outdoor Strobe Siren:
- Press the coding button, and release. The siren will beep once. The lights on the siren will turn on and stay on.
- Press and hold the coding button until you hear a second beep (approx. 5 seconds). The lights on the siren will stay on.
- The siren is now de-programmed, and will not sound when the alarm is triggered.