Please follow the steps exactly, or the sensor you are programming may replace the remote and any other sensors you have programmed.
- Hold down volume button until the blue circular light on the doorbell starts flashing
- Press the tone select button as many times as needed to select the desired tone
- Trigger the sensor. The tone will start over.
(For contact sensors, pull the magnet away from the transmitter on the side with the two LED lights. For standard motion sensors, switch the sensor off and then back on.)
- Trigger the sensor again. The tone will start over again.
- Hold down the volume button until the light stops flashing