The video below walks you through registering the siren with the Main Panel. If you are unable to watch the video, read carefully through these steps and then follow them exactly. The panel shown below is the S02 panel, however the process is the same with the GSM Alarm System.
Important: Please make sure Settings > Remote Siren is set to 'Enable' and Wireless Control > Control is set to 'Enable'. Then, if necessary, perform the steps below again.
- Ensure Main Panel is powered and press Disarm (open lock symbol) on a remote control
- Unplug the Main Panel’s attached siren (to avoid noise)
- Press the Alarm button (speaker icon) on the remote control
The Main Panel LCD display shows the remote control’s zone and the alarm LED is on
- Turn the remote siren upside down and plug it in
The siren will make a two-toned chirp then beep twice after a couple of seconds.
The siren is now powered up correctly.
- Using a ballpoint pen or similar, hold down the RESET/CODE button for several seconds
The siren emits a beep
- Press the Disarm (open lock symbol) on the remote
Wait for five seconds
The remote siren emits several beeps
- Immediately disconnect the siren’s power cable for 3 seconds then reconnect
The remote siren emits a beep
The siren is now programmed. Test by triggering your alarm. Be aware the wireless range of this siren is limited.
Keywords: external siren, outdoor siren, sphere siren