- With this feature on, if the phone line is cut or removed from the alarm system while the system is armed in Out/Away Mode, the wired siren will sound if it is attached. Wireless sirens will not sound.
- If the system is armed in Home Mode or is disarmed, the system will sound three beeps every so often to indicate a phone line or dial tone is not present.
- No zone number will show on the display.
- To turn the feature on: press PASSWORD # 2 2 * 1 #
- To turn the feature off: press PASSWORD # 2 2 * 0 #
Keywords: landline cut