- The system can call up to six phone numbers
- To add a phone number, enter PASSWORD PROGRAM or PASSWORD #, and then 3 1 * [phone number] #
- You may need to put a 1 in front of your area code—this can vary with different phone services and even different numbers.
- If you have trouble getting the system to call you, please go through the suggestions on the autodial troubleshooting page
- It beeps twice to confirm the phone number was entered
- To enter a second number enter instead 3 2 * [phone number] #. Use 3 3 * for the third phone number, etc.
- To change a phone number, just program over it
- To delete a phone number use the programming sequence but without a phone number. E.g. PASSWORD # 3 1 * #
Have more questions? Submit a request