- You can either have the main panel "chirp" (a loud confirmation noise from the wired siren) when you arm or disarm the system, or have it make a quiet beep
- If chirp is enabled, any wireless sirens connected to the system will make a beep much quieter than the "chirp" from the wired siren but a little louder than the beep from the panel itself
- This is also sometimes referred to as "siren chirp" or "siren prompt"
- To enable chirp, input the following on the panel: PASSWORD # 8 # RETURN
- To disable chirp, input the following on the panel: PASSWORD # 8 * RETURN
Have more questions? Submit a request