- On the side is the On/Off switch—when turned to Off, all power is cut to the detector
- The red light on the front flashes when the sensor detects movement
- Once the sensor detects movement, it's going to wait 30 - 60 seconds before it senses movement again
- The ball slides onto the back of the motion detector. Then screw the mounting bracket into your wall and pop the ball into the bracket.
- Once mounted, you can freely tilt the up, down, and to each side
- The antenna on top generally does not need to be extended unless you are trying to use the sensor farther than 150 feet from the main panel
- Removing the screw from the top allows you to remove the front panel and replace the 9 volt battery used to power the sensor
Standard Motion Detectors now have the Fortress logo on the sensor, as shown in the image below.